Thursday, February 11, 2010

Note THE BEST KPOP SONGS OF 2009... plus other year-end countdowns


My Homepage


You can visit my page..and you can open my blog to explore...have a nice visit everyone :)

SFC Philippines
|| SHOW Fans CLub Philippines ||

And finally, here is your most-awaited year-end countdown... three rundowns in one... The best among the best!!! The hottest songs of 2009 in and out of the Kpop scene...


AJ KPop 50 (The 2009 Best KPop Songs)


50. Baek ji young ft. TaeCyeon (2PM)- My Ear Candy
49. 2PM- Only You
48. SNSD and f(x)- Chocolate Love
47. Big Bang and 2NE1- Lollipop
46. Davichi- 8282
45. Lee Seung Gi- Let's Break Up
44. Super Junior KRY- Dreamig of a Hero (Partners OST)
43. f(x)- LAchATA
42. f(x)-chU♥
41. V. O. S.- In Trouble
40. 8eight- goodbye My Love
39. Lee Seung Gi- Will You Marry Me?
38. Kara- Pretty Girl
37. T-Ara and Supernove- TTL
36. Tae Yang (Big Bang)- Wedding Dress
35. Brown Eyed Girls- Sign
34. SS501- Love Like This
33. S501- Because I'm Stupid (Boys Over Flowers OST)
32. After School- Because Of You
31. 2AM- Confessions of a Friend
30. Kara- Mister
29. SHINee- Juliette
28. JaeJoong and YooChun (DBSK)- Melody and Harmony (JPop)
27. Wonder girls- Nobody
26. 2PM- Again And Again
25. 2NE1- Fire
24. Super Junior- Why I Like You
23. 8eight- I Don't Have A Heart
22. 2PM- Heartbeat
21. 4Minute- Muzik
20. Park Bom (2NE1)- You And I
19. A'ST1- Yearning of the Heart (Boys Over Flowers OST)
18. SHINee- Stand By Me (Boys Over Flowers OST)
17. Brown Eyed Girls- Abracadabra
16. 4Minute- What A Girl Wants
15. SNSD- Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)
14. Super Junior- Carnival
13. Super Junior M- Blue Tomorrow
12. DBSK- Picture Of You
11. Big Bang- Let Me Hear YourVoice (JPop)

10. G-Dragon (Big Bang)- Heartbreaker
-Despite accusations of plagiarism, I, too, was plagued with this song... The Big Bang leader (though he's not been a good role model, as we've been hearing lately) still deserves applause for a very astounding album (even if many will disagree). I still find the uniqueness of the album, and the efforts that has put into it... His music is indubitably one of the best this year!!! Kudos still GD!!! Dont give up spreading your brand of music!!!

9. SHINee- Ring Ding Dong
- Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring a ding diggy ding ding ding... rocka rocka rocka rocka... so fantastic, so elastic!!! The lyrics of the song lives up to its own description!!! The song is elastic and fantastic and of course, one of those hook songs of the latter half of 2009 that you'll always remember... With the SHINee boys back in a more mature image, swinging their butts for their choreography, plus a very visually-amazing video... wings you know!!! They truly deserved to be on the top10 of the year-end countdown!!!

8. 2NE1- I Don't Care
-Okay... Hands down to this group who redefined the word "rookie"!!! I so love this song, and all different versions and covers available for it... I don't care if I'm a super SMTown fan!!! And I don't care if I love SNSD more... I like them... and Dara is so cute... who cares?

7. F. T. Island- I Hope
-The top non-SM/YG proves to be a hit as it topples JYPE and other artists with this crossover song... Kudos to the boys for having a successful comeback even thought this is a totally different genre for them... I loved their ballads... but hey, I'm loving this retro-pop, reggae-rap songs of them... You might also try listening to all their songs in their "Cross And Change" album and you won't regret... coz their album is packed with a lot of listen-worthy songs... great melodies... songs you can easily listen to anywhere, anytime...

6. SNSD- Gee
-If others got hooked then got tired with this song after months of listening to it, it was a whole lotta different experience for me... It really took time before it hit me this big and appreciate and so love the song as a whole... Admit it!!! The song is definitely catchy, and indeed lovely with fantastic melody... and beautiful and sexy ladies singing and doing the cute choreography... what more can you ask for? Gee gee gee gee, baby baby....

5. Super Junior M- Super Girl (CPop and KPop)

-Welcoming the top5 is the famous subgroup of SuJu... it may be just an understatement if I say(or write, in this case) they are just famous...since they are indeed phenomenal in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan... I bet those SuJu ONLY13 followers(if there are still any) are beginning to cringe down... and will eventually have their hands up and yield for the very awesome subgroup (special mention: henry and zhoumi)... Way to go Super Junior M (I admit Im ahuge fan also of the subgroup, especially that my 3 of my top5 SuJu members are in it, namely Shiwon, Donghae, and Hangeng).


4. TVXQ- Stand By U (JPop)

-It seems the top 5 wont be exclusively for Suju, as their seniors from the same agency (Hope to still see them as a group in the sameagency...SMTown hwaiting!!!) grabbed the 4th position ... The theme of this JPop song itself provokes me to always KEEP THE FAITH and BELIEVE... What a lovely medium-tempo ballad song... It's very romantic and mellow, that never tired and bored me... For those who weren't able to hear it yet, you're missing another TVXQ jewel again...

3. Super Junior- Sorry Sorry

-OOOps... e.l.f.s might get disappointed learning this is just the no.3 for my all-year chart (am also e.l.f--kinda obvious), but fear not... go view the top2 later... Meanwhile, this song is definitely one of the greatest songs in Korea this year... and this song may also be the no.1 all over Asia, since it has broken records for album sales, radio airplays, online downloads, etc in Thailand, Taiwan, China, also here in the Philippines, to name just a few... On top of that... this song marked Suju once again to be the top KPop idol group overseas (as evident in most awards, surveys, and polls--- Cassies, behave...)



2. Super Junior- Love U More

-I'm definitely impressed by this composition of SuJu members Ryeowook and Sungmin... It's very Super Junior... and it has all the ingredients of a sure KPop hit- soothing vocals, catchy melody, and lovely lyrics to boot... I so loved the fact that it was included in their repackaged album...yeay!!!



1. Super Junior- It's You (Neorago)

-It was really hard for me the past few weeks to decide for my no.1 song for the whole year, especially among the top3... Sorry "Sorry Sorry", but "Neorago" got to be my most favorite track off my top favorite idol group, Super Junior's latest album... The great song has also been matched with a great video (personally, this is my most favorite SuJu MV, and I think most fans will also agree)... And even up til now, I can still hear the haunting "Neorago" and "oh oh only for you" at the back of my head.




Ace of Spades (29 Out of 2009-International Non-KPop)


29. The Fray- Never Say Never
28. FM Static- Moment of Truth
27. James Morrison- Man in the Mirror
26. Pussycat Dolls- Hush Hush, Hush Hush
25. Boys Like Girls- Love drunk
24. Justin Bieber- One Time
23. Panic at The Disco- New Perspective
22. The Script- Talk You Down
21. David Cook- Permanent
20. Taylor Swift- White Horse
19. Taylor Swift- You Belong with Me
18. Green Day- 21 Guns
17. Jay Sean- Down
16. Beyonce- Halo
15. Simple Plan- Save you
14. Kelly Clarkson- my Life Would Suck Without You
13. Lady Gaga- Just Dance
12. Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait- Lucky
11. James Morrison- Please don't Stop The Rain
10. David Cook- Avalanche
9. Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling
8. Kelly Clarksn- Already Gone
7. Jesse Mcartney- How Do You Sleep?
6. Craig David- Insomnia
5. The Fray- You Found Me
4. David Archuleta- Touch My Hand
3. Taylor Swift- Love Story
2. Kris Allen- No Boundaries
1. James Morrison and Nelly Furtado- Broken Strings


Pinoy Power20 (The Top 20 OPM songs of 2009)

20. Christian Bautista- Tell Me Your Name
19. Silent Sanctuary- Hiling
18. Spongecola- Wala Kang Katulad
17. Bugoy Drilon- Kung Pwede Lang Sana
16. ABS-CBN All-Stars- Star Ng Pasko
15. Gloc 9- Upuan
14. Six Cycle Mind- Kasalanan
13. Chicosci- Diamond Shotgun
12. Jericho Rosales- Pusong Ligaw
11. Krissy And Ericka- Up Up, Down Down
10. Hale- Sandali Na Lang
9. Paraluman- Tabi
8. Young Men- Mas Mahal Na Kita Ngayon
7. Bugoy Drilon- Muli
6. Rico Blanco- Antukin
5. Kyla and Jay-Ar- Back In Time
4. Sponge Col- Di Na Mababawi
3. Hale- Bahay Kubo
2. Sarah Geronimo- Dahil Minahal Mo Ako
1. Spongecola ft. Gary V.- Ayt!

No comments:

Post a Comment